Terms, Conditions and FAQs
1. Do you ship outside of Great Britain?
Currently we only ship to addresses in England, Wales and Scotland. We would love to ship further afield but at the moment are unable to due to the trading arrangements imposed on us by our government as of 01/01/21.
2. I live locally, can I collect?
Absolutely! Just select the 'local collection' option at the checkout and we will get in touch to arrange a collection time! We may even give you a little tour if such a thing takes your fancy!
3. Can I pay by debit card?
Sorry but we only accept payment by credit card or paypal in order to comply with our licence agreement relating to the sale of alcohol.
4. Is there a minimum order on bottles?
Afraid so- our minimum bottle order is one case (12 bottles of 375ml or 6x bottles of 75cl). In an effort to keep reducing our emissions we have decided to only ship full cases of cider and perry so that our courier isn't driving boxes of air around the countryside. If you want to just give one bottle a try, you can buy single bottles of our cider and perries from the following online bottle shops. However, we would strongly encourage you to try some of the other amazing cider and perries from other makers that these sellers have in stock and fill your case!
5. Are your products organic?
Not offically, although we only handpick our fruit from unsprayed traditional standard orchards. Read our sustinability page to find out more about our process.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Artistraw Cider.
2. Several types of goods are legally exempt from being returned, including perishable goods. Therefore, we cannot accept the return of cider or perry unless damaged or faulty when received.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a (non-perishable) purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Products available on our website may be sold by us, or by of one of our partners. These products are subject to availability. Product prices and details may change without notice.
2. We make every effort to describe products in our shop as accurately as possible, however we are human and occasionally make mistakes. If we overcharge you then we will let you know and refund you any overpayment. If we undercharge you, we will ask you if you still want to proceed with the order at the correct price or would prefer to be refunded. If we have dispatched the order and you prefer to be refunded, then you need to return the order to us.
3. For various reasons we may sometimes need to refuse, restrict, amend or cancel orders. If this happens, we will let you know. If we have dispatched the order, we may need you to return part or all of the order to us. We will refund anything we owe you for the order, or the part of the order, that was affected.
4. When you register for an account, you must choose a unique strong password that cannot be easily guessed and must ensure its confidentiality. We will not be liable for any loss or damage where your password becomes known to a third party.
5. You are responsible for providing us with accurate and up-to-date information for all purchases made in our shop. We will not be liable for any loss or damage where you have not received a delivery because you have not provided us with accurate information. If you ask or allow the courier to deliver your order to a neighbour or a safe place, we are not responsible for it after it has been delivered there.
6. Many of our products are age restricted. You may not buy any such product from our shop if you are not old enough to lawfully purchase, consume and be sold that product. You also may not purchase age restricted products on behalf of someone not old enough to lawfully purchase, consume and be sold that product.
7. Delivery will only be made to the cardholder and we will not sell or deliver alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. We reserve the right to carry out any checks as may be necessary to verify your age and the age of the recipient. Acceptable proof of Photographic ID will be required on delivery of any alcoholic product by the driver (No ID = No Delivery) and delivery will not be made if the driver considers the person to be under influence of alcohol or drugs.
8. Only photographic ID with a hologram such as passport, driving licence or PASS card will be accepted as proof of ID.
9. We will do our best to ensure delivery is made within any advertised timescales. However, it should be expected that there may be occasions where delivery is delayed due to circumstances outside of our control, for example due to adverse weather, transport congestion or closures, customs checks, delays in the courier network, or breakages in transport. We accept no responsibility for any consequential loss where a delivery is delayed or missed, and any refund of shipping or other charges is at our discretion.
10. Under Section 149 of the Licencing Act 2003, it is an offence for an individual aged under 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol. It is also an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf of an individual aged under 18.
3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
we won't ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- Your date of birth
13. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
14. Your full credit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
18. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
21. Our website does not alter its data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
22. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
23. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
25. For more information please contact us using the details below.